Monday, Monday, time of new beginnings. *grin* Yesterday I was touched by an angel. Or so it felt. The lovely and super-talented Gillian Layne of the wonderful blog The Gentle Art of Conversation bestowed an I Love Your Blog award to The Write Soul. *happy dance*
*Bows* Thanks, Gillian!
Now there are some rules to follow here:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Although numbered, each blog on the list has my equal devotion. So… drum roll please!
1. Miss Make A Movie defines itself as a pop culture peek-a-boo. *grin* A group blog, these authors explore the ins and outs of movies, television and the fine arts, and what I adore is they don't hold back. Check it out if (like me) you love to explore what makes pop culture Pop!
2. Adventures of the Road to Success. Kate's explorations intrigue me and I love how she shares little tidbits of writing.
3. Pumping Your Muse Prompts by Donna Sundblad is a delightful source of inspiration. This published author (of both fiction AND nonfiction) provides a constant source of get-up-and-go-Go-GO…
4. The blog, Me, My Muse, and I by Jennifer Shirk gives me a lift! Maybe it's how she includes recipes or the wacky pictures her kid draws *snort* but she makes me smile.
5. If you like blogs that realistically should come with a "spit-take" warning label, read The Last Word. CJ Redwine is hilarious. And I'm serious about the warning. *grin* Put down the drink lest your keyboard and monitor get soaked.
6. Fellow "The Sims" lover, Deborah Dale has a fun blog. Check out Gemini Musings and make sure you say hi. *Grin* Also... do try the yummy zucchini quiche recipe!
7. Although for the most part, I'm thinking this award should go to authors, there has to be one major exception. The BookEnds Blog written by the agents of BookEnds Literary agency is a must read. Most posts are penned by Jessica Faust. I've learned so much about the market and the crazy, hair-pulling, exhilarating path to publication through this blog. I just have to give a shout out and a reverent bow.
Thanks again, Gillian! And to all my readers, thanks for so many lovely comments and positive energy over the months I've been at this. And for those who've asked, maybe I will put these essays in a book someday! *grin*