Thursday, July 29, 2010

That's So Funny (I Forgot To Laugh)!

I love writing for Pop Culture Divas. There's so much to explore--music, books, movies, television, and now, of course The Web!!

This month I take on The Funny and share some of the hilarious (though often rude and *a-hem* somewhat profane) humor available on the web. Even though user-generated content can be a hoot (I threw in at least one such video--the seagull stealing cat food), there's quality entertainment created by well-known actors as well.

Lisa Kudrow, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tim Roth, Ralph Macchio, Sarah Silverman, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Will Ferrell, Ben Affleck & Jimmy Kimmel, to name a few. Okay, to name them all. *grin*

Hope you enjoy That's So Funny (I Forgot To Laugh)! Be sure and leave a comment and tell me what tickles YOUR funnybone!

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Hi Chiron! I love to laugh, and think it's vital to a person's health. I think comics are funny, animals are funny, and am always on the lookout for a funny author.

Chiron said...

Hi Gillian!

I agree. Laughter really is good for the body and soul. :-D

I love comics too! Still enjoy my daily giggle. Animals are such a hoot! They learn to recognize laughter as a form of applause and can really ham it up. *snort*

Same with me on the funny authors. Funny television shows too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

--Chiron