A new game is a’foot. Tag favorite authors and list six things you love. Seems I’ve been tagged twice which gives us double the pleasure. *wink*
I’ve been tagged by both Linda LaRoque, and Tiffany James!
Rules are simple; Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Hmmmm… 12 things that make me happy. Fun!
1. Getting published. Last week I sold my fun and romantic women’s fiction, “Sidekicks Need Not Apply”! Woo-hoo! Definitely on my Happy list. *grin*
2. Being in love… After thirteen years, I’m happier than ever. Whether we’re playing music, watching television or exchanging smiles over a glass of wine, nothing makes me happier than spending time with my husband…
3. Playing music. I adore strumming chords and singing my favorite songs.
4. Dancing! Shake that booty, woman. *grin* Love to kick it up by myself or with my favorite chums.
5. Snuggling up with a great book. Ahhhhh… need I say more?
6. Writing. Whether I’m riding along with my latest heroine or focusing on a new motivation essay, there’s few thrills as intense as pounding the keys.
7. Soaking in the tub. Preferably with a good book. I’m with you there Tiffany!
8. My beautiful kitty, Dylan. That little purr-monster never fails to make me smile.
9. Going out to dinner. Someone else cooks and cleans and serves me wine. The good life!
10. Spring. Flowers burst into bloom, the touch of warmth, the sweet fragrance of cut grass…
11. Sitting by a lake watching the sunset. Something about the last rays shimmering on the water…
12. My friends. Whether on-line or in person, my friends are there for me. Giving me hugs and support or screaming with joy when I hit my mark. I love you all. Hope you know…
Now, for the list of 12 authors I adore… Drumroll, please! Tag, You’re It!
Who is known to post at:
Five Scribes (thanks to K.L. Grady for the updated info)
Royal Blush Authors
Amber Leigh Williams
Donna Marie Rogers
Stacey Joy Netzel
I don't have blog addresses for Donna or Stacey (I'll add them when I can) but I love their writing so just had to include them here!
**update** Donna added her own list in the comment section!